View Single Post
Old 12-01-2009, 01:25 AM
WhiteBlazer01
AWESOME VIP Member!!

WhiteBlazer01 knows their stuffWhiteBlazer01 knows their stuffWhiteBlazer01 knows their stuffWhiteBlazer01 knows their stuffWhiteBlazer01 knows their stuffWhiteBlazer01 knows their stuffWhiteBlazer01 knows their stuffWhiteBlazer01 knows their stuff
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Touchpro 2 Waterproof case

Quote:
Originally Posted by camscell View Post
I also saw on http://www.pdablast.com/articles/200...one-with2.html

This is totally awesome but not what I want probably 50-75 dollars and a cellphone is an electronic device they break go bad ect and I'm constantly messing with it I don't want to invest 75 dollars in my phone with something I cannot remove and use on a replacement phone if you feel my drift
That one seems kinda cool, but I'd be too scared to really use it.

But the first product, I would definitely try that out and make sure it's waterproof (Just take it underwater empty. If it works well, then it should be good). The camcorder I got was a $1200 Sony HD 1080p camcorder, and I used an underwater case for it. I took it snorkeling approx. 30ft, and it had absolutely no problems at all. I would not have a problem taking my phone the same depth. I love going in the ocean/water, and also love keeping my phone with me (as do most all of you, I'm sure). I also go boating with some friends, so it would be practical there too.