View Single Post
Old 11-30-2009, 10:20 PM
chino331
VIP Member

chino331 should be added to the payroll for their contributionschino331 should be added to the payroll for their contributionschino331 should be added to the payroll for their contributionschino331 should be added to the payroll for their contributionschino331 should be added to the payroll for their contributionschino331 should be added to the payroll for their contributionschino331 should be added to the payroll for their contributionschino331 should be added to the payroll for their contributionschino331 should be added to the payroll for their contributionschino331 should be added to the payroll for their contributionschino331 should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to chino331 Send a message via Skype™ to chino331
Re: Disable Physical Keyboard on Sprint Touch Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by MordyT View Post
Wirelessly posted (HTC Touch Pro: Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 6.0; Windows CE; IEMobile 7.11) Sprint PPC6850SP)

stop trying to scam sprint. people like you are the reason why i have to drive to the store to get my phone replaced instead of over the phone. you abuse the system AND are stealing. i sencirly hope you end up being caught.
edit: ur lucky my hardware kb is broken or i would write such a rant
+2 on this - this is the reason Sprint made their deductible from $50 to $100 on smartphones is because of scamming like this... too many people doing it, making Sprint lose money so they charge the customers more to make up for it.
This post has been thanked 4 times.