View Single Post
Old 11-30-2009, 08:48 PM
sebo
Regular 'Geeker

sebo is halfway to VIP status based on repsebo is halfway to VIP status based on repsebo is halfway to VIP status based on repsebo is halfway to VIP status based on repsebo is halfway to VIP status based on repsebo is halfway to VIP status based on repsebo is halfway to VIP status based on repsebo is halfway to VIP status based on repsebo is halfway to VIP status based on repsebo is halfway to VIP status based on repsebo is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
can't compose or read email

i have a strange problem where i can't create new emails or view them. i can open pocket outlook and see the list of emails but when i try to open one nothing happens.. same exact thing when i try to compose: nothing happens.

i think something might of corrupted so i tried deleting cemail.vol, pim.vol and even the tmail.exe to see if the problem resolves.

also tried deleting all email accounts on the device and re-adding them.. still nothing. i don't store attachments on storage card so corrupted storage card is out of the question.

hate to do a hard reset, but i'd like to find a solution.. seems windows pc isn't the only unreliable thing
im on the stock sprint rom btw,. sms/pic mail are working fine..

Last edited by sebo; 11-30-2009 at 08:51 PM.