View Single Post
Old 11-30-2009, 07:01 PM
fordnfishin
PPCGeeks Regular

fordnfishin is keeping up the good workfordnfishin is keeping up the good workfordnfishin is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Im about ready to....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boss428man View Post
Really? Man mines working great even with the Verizon rom on it. (I've had three WM Verizon phones that were a mess.) Crippled? How so? I'm sure a working Hardspl will be out soon enough.
Crippled in the way that if you don't remove them you will find yourself creeping thought simple tasks. Even if you do the fixes, you only kind of half remove everything it just presents itself as gaps in the os that cause the device to lag a bit which is still better than having mediaflow and vcast running on the device. If you don't think your device is lagging now, which I didn't, get your hands on a motorola droid, and I'm not a fan, but our devices with 6.5 should be accessing exe's that fast. Wait till we can put a custom rom on this thing you will nut yourself, and be wondering why it didn't run this fast in the first place. But like I said above even with the bit of lag that it gives it is still the device I would choose right now. What sold me on it in the first place is I loved my TP but it was clunky and the screen was just too small. And to clarify furthermore, My imagio works great, I just want it to work better.