View Single Post
Old 11-30-2009, 06:04 PM
DomSim
Halfway to VIP Status

DomSim is halfway to VIP status based on repDomSim is halfway to VIP status based on repDomSim is halfway to VIP status based on repDomSim is halfway to VIP status based on repDomSim is halfway to VIP status based on repDomSim is halfway to VIP status based on repDomSim is halfway to VIP status based on repDomSim is halfway to VIP status based on repDomSim is halfway to VIP status based on repDomSim is halfway to VIP status based on repDomSim is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: WM 6.5 Kitchen QVGA and VGA Developer Edition

is there anything else that runs after user packages? i found the provxml that was causing most of the issues but there is one lingering setting that gets changed and it doesnt exist in any provxml's . it is the registry setting for setting the phone to ring and vibrate from a call. i set it with a package but it gets defaulted back to just ring. the key is at "HKEY_CURRENT_USER\ControlPanel\Sounds\RingTon e0" parm=script value it defaults to is apw3r i found this value in the user.hv in the metadata folder in the sys but no where else and i am stumped where else to look. so if it is not in a provxml where else could it be that runs after user packages?