View Single Post
Old 11-30-2009, 03:18 PM
jmorton10
VIP Member

jmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Can't insert images into conversations.

I'm running Juicy's 2.5 ROM, I send SMS through the manila app & MMS from the WM default messaging.

There is no way I can find to insert a pic into an ongoing conversation however.

I'm not 100% sure, but I THINK I could do that when I was running Mighty ROM with manila 2.1 but I may not be remembering correctly.

If I'm bored tonight, I may flash back to Mighty just to try it, I have an SPB backup from when I was running that ROM so it will be easy to try it & then flash back to my current setup.

~John