View Single Post
Old 11-30-2009, 03:12 PM
jpwhre
Almost a VIP

jpwhre knows their stuffjpwhre knows their stuffjpwhre knows their stuffjpwhre knows their stuffjpwhre knows their stuffjpwhre knows their stuff
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to jpwhre Send a message via MSN to jpwhre Send a message via Yahoo to jpwhre
Re: The inside scoop with 6.5.1

Nice read. I never liked the 6.5.1 roms that were cooked here or at xda. The small screen on my touch pro has only been great to me cause of the 480x640 vga that gives great images comparied to the qvga screan on my previous titan. It is a crisper image. Yet it is still a small screan. Taking away even the smallest amount of usable space on the bottom by making the bottom curtain larger was not the best idea i felt ms was leading to. I was also disappointed that a few apps that have the 'ok' that you have to click on top curtain to get them to actually run in background (i.e. pocket rar) that 'ok' button was gone. I was under the impression that this is were ms was going and taking it to wm7 and have begun my search for a new platform. Was concidering the iphone, but now leaning towards android as I am an htc fan. But to see that 6.5.1-2-3 and even the new vetvito 6.5.4 are all conjered up by the brilliant minds of the forums and not microsoft, I may just hold onto my touch pro knowing that something better is coming. I might go with the hero for a while as I wait to see what ms comes out with.