View Single Post
Old 11-30-2009, 03:11 PM
jmorton10
VIP Member

jmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Sirius WM6 is available and working!

Quote:
Originally Posted by nowhere1am View Post
I still can't connect with this cab. I keep getting connection failed
I just remembered something, I had nightmare problems with it doing the exact same thing. I called sirius & after over an hour on the phone the tech tells me "it's working fine from this end, give it a couple hours & try again"

I waited over two hours & it still wouldn't connect from either my phone or my work computer. At that point, I called them back & told the new tech "you either get this working before the end of this phone call or we're cancelling my account"

At that point, they told me "try this user name" & read off to me an old log-in name that hasn't worked in probably a year or more (it was completely different than the one the first tech told me was working). That connected just fine & has worked ever since (& the log-in name I had been using doesn't work anymore).

~John