View Single Post
Old 11-30-2009, 01:53 PM
EpOxY
N00b

EpOxY is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Physical Keyboard Stops Responding

So, just recently, I upgraded to the 11/25 MightyROM and noticed that every now and then, my keyboard stops working. I just upgraded on 11/25 and I've only installed Pandora, GroveFish, and BeeJiveIM. I did do a hard reset memory cleared my phone after upgrading to the most recent MightyROM.

I saw a previous thread where someone said that it was an issue from Slide2Unlock, but I have never installed that.

I did notice, however, that it seems to happen usually when I have BeeJiveIM open. But, I wouldn't realy notice otherwise, since I use the keyboard most often with that program. Also, this has never happened in the past. The software (on-screen) keyboard still works and everything works fine. Just none of the keys on the keyboard work.

I've tried to find a consistent way to replicate the issue, but had no success finding any patterns.

The issues goes away with a power-off (at least until it happens again), but I'm curious if it's just me.

I posted this in the MightyROM thread, but that thread moves so fast I couldn't even figure out if anyone responded to me.

Has anyone else had this issue and does anyone know how to fix it?