View Single Post
Old 11-30-2009, 11:55 AM
swampthing
Lurker

swampthing is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Locking the phone.

when i first pulled my touch pro out of the box i was able to hit the top button to put it into standby and when i hit it again it would power on with a nice little slide to unlock prompt built in. For some reason it's not doing that anymore by default and the only way i can get that slide to unlock to come up is if i manually click the lock shortcut in the phone.

The other issue is that it seems the only button i can set to actually lock the phone is the end button. I like setting that to terminate the data connection. Is there no way to get this phone to lock by default when you hit the top button?

I tried S2u2, but it doesn't work well on this phone at all. Every time the phone comes out of standby with s2u2 on my phone it pauses for awhile before i can actually slide it, or the screen goes goofy. wondering if s2u2 isn't 100% compatible with windows mobile 6.5?

Also, why is it that every time i put this phone IN my case it brings the phone OUT of standby? it's really freaking annoying. It's like the light sensor is working backwards.

Last edited by swampthing; 11-30-2009 at 11:59 AM.