View Single Post
Old 11-30-2009, 11:51 AM
joojoobee666
PPCKitchen Crew

joojoobee666 can't get a higher reputation leveljoojoobee666 can't get a higher reputation leveljoojoobee666 can't get a higher reputation leveljoojoobee666 can't get a higher reputation leveljoojoobee666 can't get a higher reputation leveljoojoobee666 can't get a higher reputation leveljoojoobee666 can't get a higher reputation leveljoojoobee666 can't get a higher reputation leveljoojoobee666 can't get a higher reputation leveljoojoobee666 can't get a higher reputation leveljoojoobee666 can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: WM 6.5 Kitchen QVGA and VGA Developer Edition

Quote:
Originally Posted by DomSim View Post
see if anyone else has noticed this issue and knows the cause, i have been using ervius visual kitchen for a long time now and never seen this, some registry settings set by a package of mine is getting overwritten after first boot. These settings, for instance,
Code:
[HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\MediaPlayer\Preferences]
"Shuffle"=dword:00000000
this registry setting is set with the very last package in my kitchen so no later packages could be changing it. is there something that is processed after user packages that could be changing this? say maybe the mxip provisional xmls? i am thinking it may be something to do with manila as until i got the touch pro2 i did not include it in my builds. i am currently building a rom without manila and seeing if the values still get overwritten to confirm.

Have you looked through all the provxml's? Also, you can verify that your setting is on the default hive before flashing by using CeRegEditor to look at it manually. If it is there, then my next guess would be to scour through the provxml's in your dump and/or kitchen files to see if one of them is setting that.
This post has been thanked 3 times.