View Single Post
Old 11-30-2009, 10:35 AM
kid_kris
PPCGeeks Regular

kid_kris is becoming a great contributor
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: All Of A Sudden Questionable Battery Life?

Quote:
Originally Posted by deadwrong03 View Post
I'm fresh off of a hard reset so it could be that i missed a setting or something but i use to be able to charge my phone completely at before i went to sleep and take it off the charger and wake up to about 3 bars in the morning

i fully charged my battery last night, and woke up and my phone was dead .

Whats the cause of this battery drainage overnight all of a sudden?

These are my settings:

- Stock Verizon Rom

- CDMA Only Mode

- Set to Receive Email every 30 mins (i had this set like this prior to my hard reset and still had good battery life)

- No push internet pages or anything like that

- i dont have anything installed out of the ordinary everything i have installed i had installed when i had great battery life...Palringo, Marketplace, Skyfire, Slide To Shutdown, and a couple others.

could it jus be i need a new battery? i've heard verizon gives u one free replacement battery i havent tried to get one myself to confirm or deny tho...

am i missing something? i have my weather set to update on its own should i manually update? i had it said to automatic updates before and still had great battery life....any help is appreciated
I could be wrong but I think this is due to Hard reset. Battery needs to go through couple of charge/discharge cycles to do the optimization.

I usually experience bad battery life after every flash and battery life gets better after couple of days.
This post has been thanked 2 times.