Thread: Home++ FTW
View Single Post
Old 11-30-2009, 03:02 AM
breakmyfootoff
That guy with the axe

breakmyfootoff is halfway to VIP status based on repbreakmyfootoff is halfway to VIP status based on repbreakmyfootoff is halfway to VIP status based on repbreakmyfootoff is halfway to VIP status based on repbreakmyfootoff is halfway to VIP status based on repbreakmyfootoff is halfway to VIP status based on repbreakmyfootoff is halfway to VIP status based on repbreakmyfootoff is halfway to VIP status based on repbreakmyfootoff is halfway to VIP status based on repbreakmyfootoff is halfway to VIP status based on repbreakmyfootoff is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Home++ FTW

Thanks for the input, I hadnt really heard much about that one

Edit: I've been trying this home replacement for the last 30 minutes or so, and I gotta say, it's by far my favorite of all the Home replacement apps AND IT"S FREE. For those of you that have been wanting a static wallpaper image that doesnt slide with the icons, its in this home replacement . It also doesnt seem laggy like the other home replacements, and instead of hitting a wall at the end of the pages, it just loops back around.

My primary waste of time and money http://www.cardomain.com/id/FireDiverZ28

Last edited by breakmyfootoff; 11-30-2009 at 05:06 AM.