View Single Post
Old 11-29-2009, 11:47 PM
tr0s
Regular 'Geeker

tr0s is becoming a PPCGeeks regulartr0s is becoming a PPCGeeks regulartr0s is becoming a PPCGeeks regulartr0s is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to tr0s Send a message via Yahoo to tr0s Send a message via Skype™ to tr0s
Re: Difference between ROMs?

being on sprint and just starting out, i would recommend mighty or yay4juggs.... mighty is an excellent stable 6.5 rom that works very well. yay4juggs is a winmo 6.1 that is very good as well, has quite a few addons at this stage until he releases a stripped version. currently i'm running yay's (i'm on sprint) and it is VERY stable and extremely fast. if you want a taste of the custom with the speed and stability of stock i would try yay's first as it's actually designed for sprint. if you try mighty or juicy or just about any other one in here make sure you run the sprint carrier cab that is typically included as it will set the proper keyboard map and carrier specific settings.

"Life moves pretty fast. You don't stop and look around once in a while, you could miss it." -- F. Bueller