View Single Post
Old 12-06-2007, 02:39 PM
InvincibleLiving
Post Master General

InvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
when i saw that the 'mobile' site was actually pulling up the 'main' site, i just scrolled all the way to the bottom of the 'page' and on the left corner changed the theme from marvel2 to mobile... that seemed to 'fix' it for me and made it look better than the 'previous' layout we'd been getting when viewing from the phone.