View Single Post
Old 11-29-2009, 11:04 PM
Maan76
Halfway to VIP Status

Maan76 is halfway to VIP status based on repMaan76 is halfway to VIP status based on repMaan76 is halfway to VIP status based on repMaan76 is halfway to VIP status based on repMaan76 is halfway to VIP status based on repMaan76 is halfway to VIP status based on repMaan76 is halfway to VIP status based on repMaan76 is halfway to VIP status based on repMaan76 is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Help: Internet speeds terrible for 12 hours?? Sprint

Quote:
Originally Posted by chronole View Post
Hi all. I have a Sprint Touch Pro2 and I love the thing. However, I've had a strange issue with it for the past 2 months. For some reason, my internet connection is almost nonexistent between the hours of 5:30am-5:30pm (PST). It's almost clockwork. This happens whether I'm browsing on the phone or tethering. Pages take minutes to load, if they load at all. Today was no different. I was tethered at 5pm and pages would not load. I waited until 5:30, and everything was zipping around at about 1mbps.

I was wondering if anyone else is having this issue? The strange thing is, the youtube application works without a hitch, as well as free SprintTV apps. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance. By the way, I'm in northern California, Sacramento area.

southern california .......same s**t