View Single Post
Old 11-29-2009, 04:46 PM
santod
"MODS"

santod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Everytime I slide the keyboard out, phone turns off

That happened quite frequently with my first TP2.Ever since I had it replaced for other reasons, I have not had it happen once.

However, it is because of how the battery sits. The harder you slide it closed, the more likely it is to actually wiggle the battery loose. This is partially due to them leaving a little more breathing room around the battery, to prevent the overheating issues we all saw on our TP1. Unfortunately, this extra space sometimes allows the battery to come loose, if closed with any amount of force.

I can't be sure that my newer build has a slightly tighter battery slot, or what. But it hasn't happened yet. I can only imagine, that some may have to stick a felt pad or something to the battery cover on the inside eventually, as it may just get looser in time.

~My Ultimate WVGA Wallpapers Collection~
Donations accepted not expected!