View Single Post
Old 11-29-2009, 02:39 AM
mark.wayne
PPCGeeks Regular

mark.wayne is just getting started
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Anybody still use titanium? fastest one?

Quote:
Originally Posted by fjgotgame24 View Post
ok, i really like keeping my phone as light as possible and still use titanium aka windows default. im currently on the latest mightyrom which is really nice. before i had anything installed my memory usage was at a ridiculously low 34% or something like that, and it was just crazy smooth. i checked memory after opening up pictures, contacts, file explorer, and some other stuff and the memory still remained very low, i think it was like still under 40percent (no interent or media playing)... but after a few modifications, theme and stuff its at like 40 on restart, then quickly moves up to like 48%ish once i start opening up some programs and even after i x them out and use clean ram. yea and i dont feel like doing trial and error on every rom so if you guys have any suggestions please suggest... Also like i said i use titanium so i guess just put that into consideration, thanks guys

* i tend to keep most of my programs running w/o closing them, on manilla this got a bit laggy but on titanium it feels pretty good, jus wondering if theres better.
I'm running titanium, though with that wm7 6.9 beta theme that has the favorite people and titanium weather panels. I really keep Beejive as my running program, and usually close out anything else. On average, it seems I'm more or less in the early to mid-50s in memory use - though I do recall seeing the low 33-35% prior to customizing stuff.

Oddly enough, when I run cleanRAM, I sometimes see very little change even at the level 3 setting - but it still seems pretty snappy to me.. save for the times I find myself with 4-6 apps open (usually IE, contacts, album, sms).