View Single Post
Old 11-28-2009, 09:35 PM
fjgotgame24
PPCGeeks Regular

fjgotgame24 is just getting started
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Anybody still use titanium? fastest one?

ok, i really like keeping my phone as light as possible and still use titanium aka windows default. im currently on the latest mightyrom which is really nice. before i had anything installed my memory usage was at a ridiculously low 34% or something like that, and it was just crazy smooth. i checked memory after opening up pictures, contacts, file explorer, and some other stuff and the memory still remained very low, i think it was like still under 40percent (no interent or media playing)... but after a few modifications, theme and stuff its at like 40 on restart, then quickly moves up to like 48%ish once i start opening up some programs and even after i x them out and use clean ram. yea and i dont feel like doing trial and error on every rom so if you guys have any suggestions please suggest... Also like i said i use titanium so i guess just put that into consideration, thanks guys

* i tend to keep most of my programs running w/o closing them, on manilla this got a bit laggy but on titanium it feels pretty good, jus wondering if theres better.