View Single Post
Old 11-28-2009, 09:35 PM
IM0001
PPCGeeks Regular

IM0001 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularIM0001 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularIM0001 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via ICQ to IM0001 Send a message via AIM to IM0001 Send a message via MSN to IM0001 Send a message via Skype™ to IM0001
Re: YAY!! I just got my TP2! :DD

Tethering on the stock rom takes a bit of tinkering with reg settings and such you can search for on this forum. Its a bit of trial and error but it either works or doesnt on Sprint. No way to get it to work and be charged for it as far as I know. I do know the HTC WiFi Router that you can download for the phone is a simple install and go.

The apps you can delete are things such as the Nascar and nfl app, sprint navagation (if you dont use it), and all the example pics, video, or music, in my documents and such, and the Sprint Titan crap that is in a folder in the windows directory. (I'll have to get back to you on what the folder name was since I deleted it lol.) The rom is a little bloated but I can make it work for the apps I install. A normal empty rom can net you over 200MB rom free to work with while the stock sprint is i believe less then 150 free at the start. (ram is about the same and will adjust with tinkering with each rom with about 110-80m free which is great).

Their are a lot of tweeks you can do with any rom you choose so look around and tinker away. I personally like to do a lot of manual editing rather then a all in one cab to do this but to each his own.

Phone History with Sprint: Samsung N400 (Lockup King) - Toshiba VM4050 (Great Screen. No BT) - PPC6700 (Squishy Touchscreen) - Mogul (USB Port No More) - Touch Pro (Davy Jones Locker) - Touch Pro 2 (Oldie But Goodie) - HTC Arrive (I<3WP) : History of Pocket PC's: Dell Axim X50V WM6.5.3 (Still the best VGA PDA gaming and multimedia device since 2004)