View Single Post
Old 11-28-2009, 11:46 AM
fordnfishin
PPCGeeks Regular

fordnfishin is keeping up the good workfordnfishin is keeping up the good workfordnfishin is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Overlooked Imagio

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mahalo View Post
I agree with you, but the fact is that a few of my friends bought droids and after checking out my phone all but one took them back to trade for an Imagio. Personally, I kinda like having the nicest piece of cell hardware on the market and not being part of the masses! It didn't hurt that I got it from VZ free without a contract upgrade due to a broken replacement TP they sent me.
That's funny you say that because I had my sister in law on the phone with her boyfriend that is regional rep for verizon asking him why he gave her the chocolate 2 and not the imagio. Motorola and google have invested so much time and money into the droid and when I went in because my girlfriend's droid that I just bought her a couple of weeks ago had microphone issues and sometime you go to plug the headphones in and the music still plays out of the rear speaker, he told me that motorola and google are working on serious over the air updates to fix their "baby" as he put it. They won't have to do anything but sit back and get the update, another "did it really happen?" deal like the camera fix. The droid is quick and good at what it does, however, when you start installing apps you have to really be careful because one wrong app you might find yourself hard reseting. I love my imagio and since the two disabling cabs I have really not had any issues. Can't wait for that unlocker.