View Single Post
Old 11-28-2009, 09:30 AM
jmorton10
VIP Member

jmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: TP2 4 Life...... well at least I thought....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ranger093 View Post
I'm back after 3 months, lets see how long it takes you.

LOL, I was thinking the exact same thing as I was reading that post.

My brother-in-law just bought a Droid & I played with it for a few hours last night at a family get together. That phone just doesn't really do anything for me & I'm not even sure exactly why.

I know every time I use my TP2 running Juicy's awesome ROM, I just love the thing & never want to put it down. The Droid did not give me that feeling at all.

Part of it is, the thing is so butt-ugly (it looks like it's 10 years old) that right from the get go it doesn't really excite me. Then I look at the mediocre KB (compared to the TP2) & that's a let down.

We where trying to do google searches & the browser seemed very slow for some reason & froze up a couple times but that may or may not have been the phones fault.

I use SlingMobile & Sirius on my phone daily & I don't think that stuff works in the Droid at this time although I may well be wrong about that.

When I first saw that he was using the Droid, I figured just great -I'm going to play with it & then want to buy one. That was not the case at all however. When I was done playing with it, I handed it back & now I have no desire whatever to own one (which is a big relief)

~John