View Single Post
Old 12-05-2007, 10:03 PM
GaMedic
Ditch Doctor
Threadstarter

GaMedic is still contributing even after becoming a VIPGaMedic is still contributing even after becoming a VIPGaMedic is still contributing even after becoming a VIPGaMedic is still contributing even after becoming a VIPGaMedic is still contributing even after becoming a VIPGaMedic is still contributing even after becoming a VIPGaMedic is still contributing even after becoming a VIPGaMedic is still contributing even after becoming a VIPGaMedic is still contributing even after becoming a VIPGaMedic is still contributing even after becoming a VIPGaMedic is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by bakntyme View Post
Maybe it would help if you could explain why, given the above, you are even considering upgrading?
Well the biggest reason is that I like new toys so I want to try it.
The reason I haven't already ran out and grabbed one is money and the fact that it is Christmas time. My wife just bought me a new GPS so the whole "I know what I want for Christmas" won't work lol. I may wait until after Christmas (tax time) to get me one along with a new big screen TV. Just want some info between now and then so I know if upgrading is a wise decision. Can't wait to see some comparison reviews after people have had them for a few weeks. I am probably a little quick on the draw to ask for reviews since it was just released but what the heck.

Feel free to if choose to do so.
My ROM for Verizon, Sprint, Alltel, US Cellular and Cricket 20931 Base!!

The THANKS button is over there------------------------------------------------>