View Single Post
Old 11-27-2009, 03:16 PM
ggfb20
Lurker

ggfb20 is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via MSN to ggfb20 Send a message via Yahoo to ggfb20 Send a message via Skype™ to ggfb20
Re: Esn change do I have to change the epst settings?

I apologize, I did not mean to say that I wanted to change the esn, I'm just trying to get all of the epst settings back to sprint default. I have already put the default rom back on the phone, and I have tried carrier cabs, I have also manually loaded prls fromo corolada but noting seems to work, in fact the epst settings still show the cricket settings. I believe the signal is picking up sprint towers because evdo shows and the touch pro cannot get evdo on tri band here in el paso. Is there anyway I can can the epst settings back to default so I can have sprint reactivate it on their network? When I try dialing *2 a message says that "the number or code I have dialed is incorrect, please try dialing again." if it were a sprint message it would let me speak to customer service. I have tried searching this forum for anything and everything that can help me. I appreciate all the advice given, thanks.