View Single Post
Old 11-27-2009, 01:12 PM
santod
"MODS"

santod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Powered USB Hub Charge Problem

No problem man. I always got the impression that you are very intelligent and well informed on much of the technical aspect of what is discussed in these forums. So, don't worry, I know you are an educated guy. I know very well how fast this stuff changes and it's even difficult for some of us younger dudes to keep up as well!

Anyway, I also am in the construction field. I do custom woodworking actually. Windows, doors, cabinets, stairs, counter tops, furniture, etc,....
Enough about that though. Have a great day and know that you are way ahead of the pack especially for your age group. Many people of similar age group, that I know, are very uninformed about computers and technology altogether! So, I'd say you do very well! You've taught me a few things on here, I'm sure of it!

~My Ultimate WVGA Wallpapers Collection~
Donations accepted not expected!