View Single Post
Old 11-27-2009, 12:59 PM
TheBundo
VIP Member

TheBundo is halfway to VIP status based on repTheBundo is halfway to VIP status based on repTheBundo is halfway to VIP status based on repTheBundo is halfway to VIP status based on repTheBundo is halfway to VIP status based on repTheBundo is halfway to VIP status based on repTheBundo is halfway to VIP status based on repTheBundo is halfway to VIP status based on repTheBundo is halfway to VIP status based on repTheBundo is halfway to VIP status based on repTheBundo is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Powered USB Hub Charge Problem

Quote:
Originally Posted by santod View Post
Exactly Bundo. I made, what you clearly stated, into a long drawn out, hard to follow explanation! LOL!

Seriously though, you are correct.
Thanks for telling me, I'm an old tech guy, but don't keep up much any more. I'm 50, and left the computer business as a career in 1990. I was there starting in 1982, and actually wrote commercial software for the Commodore 64, and taught a college class in the early days, on computer tech, both hardware and software. I also was a salesman for the 1st IBM compatible, a brand called Columbia. And I occaisionally get re-interested, and try to catch up a little, but my days of the endless learning and obsolesance of much of my past learning are over. It's too much to keep up with on a regular basis, so I just do it in spurts as needed. I went back to construction, as the changes are incremental, rather than exponential.

Keeping up with all the technology, at least at the highest level, is best left to the younger folks, IMO. I'm becoming content with spurts of catching up to a lessor level.

Thanks, and if this question had come a few days later, I would have probably forgot the answer. I remember stuff from way back better then stuff from last week....
This post has been thanked 1 times.