View Single Post
Old 12-05-2007, 05:25 PM
exspand
Lurker

exspand is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
AT&T Issues

I just dumped Verizon after about 7 years for the AT&T Tilt. This phone is great!!

I am having 2 issues with the phone that I can’t seem to fix and AT&T support can’t either (they know less about the phone than I do).

First, when I am on the phone, the back light dims after only a few seconds, and then shuts the screen off completely. It is not a backlight issue, because I turn those to MAX settings. The AT&T supervisor said his Tilt does it too, but he doesn’t know why?

Second is the inability to shut off sync at night; the scheduling is disabled in the menu?
I use my phone as my alarm, plus I need it for after hour emergency calls, so it has to be close by the bed.
This thing sounds off every time an email comes into any of my email accounts, since I set it up to do so. (So SPAM and all that other crap which continues around the clock wakes me up.)
In ActiveSync under “Menu”, I can see the “Schedule” in the menu, but it is shaded light as if disabled, and can’t be accessed. Microsoft said it is an AT&T issue.