View Single Post
Old 11-26-2009, 07:58 PM
caleb02
Halfway to VIP Status

caleb02 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularcaleb02 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularcaleb02 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to caleb02 Send a message via MSN to caleb02 Send a message via Yahoo to caleb02
Re: Sprint TP on Verizon UPDATE! (NO LONGER WORKING)

Quote:
Originally Posted by asciiman View Post
Read the thread. In short, you've got to sweet-talk some customer service reps. It is very difficult and most people have not been successful even after trying many times.

I don't see why having a sprint phone would make any difference if you don't have data. For what I understand, they work the same as the verizon phone in that regard.
the reason for using a non vzw phone is simple with vzw if you have a touch phone or a smart phone you now as of November must have a data plan and for touch and smart phone plans that data package is like $30 a month, my mom refused to have data,, so it was great that my sprint diamond had wifi... and also with vzw the same htc diamond is a lesser model with lower amounts of ram, no internal storage, slower cpu so vzw gimps their phones which i hate.