View Single Post
Old 11-25-2009, 05:13 PM
Lmiller1708
Flashaholic!
Threadstarter

Lmiller1708 is a VIPLmiller1708 is a VIPLmiller1708 is a VIPLmiller1708 is a VIPLmiller1708 is a VIPLmiller1708 is a VIPLmiller1708 is a VIPLmiller1708 is a VIPLmiller1708 is a VIPLmiller1708 is a VIPLmiller1708 is a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Vogue PPCKitchen SYS UpDates

Quote:
Originally Posted by ali3nfr3ak View Post
i was asked by vin to see if i could LZX compression working on the new ppc kitchen ( A big thanks to dresillide for the files , all i did was put them in the right places ) I have attached the files to this post, you shouldnt need to change the Vogue core but as that is your base, to get the donor xip use xipkitchen to port the new xip using the attached xip then dump that using xipport using 28002 as a guide build your new donor base.
Thanks for that! I have made them before, I wasn't having any Issues.
Looking around there was a lot of Vogue users who had them, so I started comparing the files and remembered when Joojoobee666 told me to replace the cecompr.dll when we were testing the new ppckitchen.
It turns out the core was never updated... That's why everyone was having these issues. And All they need is the cecompr.dll and everything should be just fine. Our they can use your core you just attached!