Thread: Mail problem
View Single Post
Old 11-25-2009, 02:49 PM
fwaits
Halfway to VIP Status

fwaits knows their stufffwaits knows their stufffwaits knows their stufffwaits knows their stufffwaits knows their stufffwaits knows their stuff
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Mail problem

I wonder, I might have been having this problem, but I couldn't get into the account to see if this was exactly it or not. However, I did notice my device suddenly just become virtually locked up and even after soft resetting it would not respond after getting to TouchFLO. I finally figured out that the messaging app was not fully initializing so I was finally able to get the device usable again by getting into the Settings and Today options and disabling TouchFLO then restarting. Once I did that I could at least move around the system, but the Messaging app would still hang if I went to it. So I removed my Yahoo mail account and it took quite a while, which seemed odd since I only keep a week in there. After that I restarted the phone again and enabled TouchFLO and it acted normal again. So it does appear that may have been what happened to mine as well. Not sure why. I never had a problem with my Yahoo mail account on my 6900 (Vogue). Not sure if it's an Imagio issue or Yahoo recently for some reason. Hmm...