View Single Post
Old 12-05-2007, 09:51 AM
GaMedic
Ditch Doctor

GaMedic is still contributing even after becoming a VIPGaMedic is still contributing even after becoming a VIPGaMedic is still contributing even after becoming a VIPGaMedic is still contributing even after becoming a VIPGaMedic is still contributing even after becoming a VIPGaMedic is still contributing even after becoming a VIPGaMedic is still contributing even after becoming a VIPGaMedic is still contributing even after becoming a VIPGaMedic is still contributing even after becoming a VIPGaMedic is still contributing even after becoming a VIPGaMedic is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
6700 vs. 6800 Verizon Only Please

Now that the 6800 has finally been released can some people please provide a thorough review for those of us that still have the 6700. Please list your likes/dislikes and the advantages/disadvantages you have versus your old 6700. I am a little apprehensive to upgrade because I love my 6700. I have it just the way I like it using the latest Helmi_c kitchen. I like the 6800, at least what I have seen so far, but I don't want to upgrade only to feel like I downgraded. Thanks to all who decide to participate.

Feel free to if choose to do so.
My ROM for Verizon, Sprint, Alltel, US Cellular and Cricket 20931 Base!!

The THANKS button is over there------------------------------------------------>