View Single Post
Old 11-25-2009, 11:40 AM
drewcam888
Mr. Chevy
Threadstarter

drewcam888 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdrewcam888 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdrewcam888 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdrewcam888 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdrewcam888 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdrewcam888 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdrewcam888 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdrewcam888 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdrewcam888 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdrewcam888 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdrewcam888 is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Navizon

Trust me it is real. Me and many others here can verify they do send the money. They send you money by paypal. You collect 10000 point you get 10 minus like 13cents of paypal charges. You can redeem one reward on the free version. I suggest you use the first 10000 as a $10 reward so you can see they really do give you money. Then use the second 10000 points to buy the premium version. You then can redeem as many rewards as you like.
Attached is the version I use. Sign up using the link in my signature. After signing up you can refer others and get 20% of their points. It doesn't take away points from them it just gives a portion of there earnings.
Yes the program does use a lot of battery since the wifi is on but I just have it plugged in while I drive around. Let me know if you have any questions. Remember it costs you nothing to try and you can redeem the first reward.
Attached Files
File Type: zip Navizon_3.5.2.6.zip (992.9 KB, 29 views) Click for barcode!

Last edited by drewcam888; 11-25-2009 at 11:44 AM.