View Single Post
Old 11-25-2009, 04:22 AM
bornl33t
PPCGeeks Regular

bornl33t is becoming a great contributor
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: What are your top 5 apps?

1. Digi clock widget: it's a clock widget...duh. It can be customized, but most of all you can set it to launch an app. Mine launches
2. Night clock: I tried dock runner and it had a specific bug that caused car home to only launch on the second attempt. It would close car home when I rotated the screen too. Night clock lets you set MP3's as alarm sounds too. I think I'm going to buy the dosk because this is the best alarm I've ever had. Bar-none.
3. DOOM: I installed this just to show off. It's HARD to play and basicly not fun....but the droid can do it. GEOMFIGHTER on the other hand is awesome. Gameboid works well and as soon as SCUMM becomes availible for adnroid 2.0 I'll get it too...
4. Geobeagle is my app for geocaching. If you've never done it you should try. I mean you own a droid it's basicly free.
5. Gmote: it's a remote to control media player on your home network. It doubles as a touch pad, like on a laptop...over wifi of course. It includes controls for some of you're most frequent media sites too. So if you have a Home Theater PC and want to watch hulu..well, there's an app for that
6.MotoTorch: I just found this a few days ago. I had it on the omnia and so I'm very excited to have it for the droid. It would seem logical to include it on all phones with a led flash!
7. Speed test: Tests connection speeds.
8.Wifi Analyzer: VERY powerful wifi tool. can aggressivley scann for networks and graph the signal strength.
9.woot checker: watches woot.com for deals.
10.printershare: Print to your printer from anywhere in the world. Have not tried this one yet as my home laptop fried. I'll get it working and post an update if anyones interested.

Last edited by bornl33t; 11-25-2009 at 04:32 AM.
This post has been thanked 1 times.