View Single Post
Old 11-25-2009, 12:42 AM
pimpsuprazx
VIP Member

pimpsuprazx is halfway to VIP status based on reppimpsuprazx is halfway to VIP status based on reppimpsuprazx is halfway to VIP status based on reppimpsuprazx is halfway to VIP status based on reppimpsuprazx is halfway to VIP status based on reppimpsuprazx is halfway to VIP status based on reppimpsuprazx is halfway to VIP status based on reppimpsuprazx is halfway to VIP status based on reppimpsuprazx is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Just got my new (replacement) TP via FedEx - TRANSFER QUESTION :)

Quote:
Originally Posted by HTC Touch-Pro View Post
Hey everyone,

I just got my Verizon HTC TP to replace my Alltel TP, and I have a question about transferring programs - its a little more detailed than just switching contacts etc, which I believe (?) I can do using the "MyPhone" function from Microsoft Marketplace I just installed.

My question is, is there anyway to transfer over all my programs I have installed onto the new factory-fresh Verizon TP from my Alltel version? I have installed a lot of great programs over the months, and although I could download and install them all again one by one onto the Verizon, I was just curious.

THANKS!
depending on if you saved your cab files pim backup could do it,aside from that, why would you go from a alltel tp which has 288mb of ram, to the verizon one, which only has 192mb of ram? Not making fun, just curious why,

HTC's I have Full Flashed To Metro. (I define Full Flash as Phone, Text, Picture Message, Email, and youtube, GPS on some) Diamond,Touch Pro,Imagio, Touch Pro 2
I BUY SOME BROKEN PHONES TOO!! PM ME
This post has been thanked 1 times.