View Single Post
Old 11-24-2009, 09:44 PM
ewilson
Lurker

ewilson is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to ewilson Send a message via MSN to ewilson Send a message via Yahoo to ewilson Send a message via Skype™ to ewilson
Touch Pro Stop Charging when HOT(Problem Solved)

There are many Threads saying that the HTC are built to stop charging when it gets too hot. Well I figure it out what makes it stop charging when phone gets to hot. It has to do with the battery that you have you see I have Two Batteries now the one that came with the Touch pro stops charging when hot. I was giving a battery that was brought of ebay its a HTC touch Pro battery and it charges no matter how hot it gets. I ran my phone all night using Kinoma play playing You tube clips one after another while on the charger yes it was very very very Hot Didn't care due to I have warranty if it fry will get another phone so i just keeps the Keyboard open and leaves it on its been working for Two Months now getting Hot phone works just fine. So I put the other battery that came with the Phone and when it gets hot it stop charging until it cools to a nice Temp.So I maybe wrong or not just wanted to let you guys know its in the battery at least my phone. If anybody have any other findings let me know