View Single Post
Old 11-24-2009, 02:42 AM
fenixjn
Halfway to VIP Status

fenixjn is becoming a PPCGeeks regularfenixjn is becoming a PPCGeeks regularfenixjn is becoming a PPCGeeks regularfenixjn is becoming a PPCGeeks regularfenixjn is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Should I be afraid of a refurb

Quote:
Originally Posted by dave01978 View Post
Ok so i spent a few hours today on the phone with advance tech support a couple times today, my phone keeps loosing the data connection. So they tell me i can get a blackberry, palm, something else, or another touch pro.

Now before i make a choice i want to go in and look at them, she added to my notes to allow me to swap phones. but my fear with reading all the issues with the refurb TP's Not sure if I want to go into a different OS.

Thoughts?

Thanks,
Dave
The problem with refurbished phone is that they usually are returns... they might be returned for any reason, some good (just didnt like it) and some bad (the dreaded bad keyboard issue...). I'd prefer a new TP or a different phone at all, especially with the TP having the common issue with the keyboard (which is the most likely reason for the return).

ROM: DamageControl 3.1.2
Radio: Stock +upgrade (for now)