View Single Post
Old 11-23-2009, 05:20 PM
wedgemoose
PPCGeeks Regular

wedgemoose is keeping up the good workwedgemoose is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: New to HTC and Winmo

BreadButcher, I was the exact same way as you. Needing a simple website to mod our phones. But it can't be done that way. We need these kind of people to get the things we need done, done. I also was afraid and thought I would never be able to get it. But after hours of reading and playing it isn't that bad. These guys are great and will answer our stupid questions. Not once have they made fun of me or treated me like a moron. Once you start reading and installing it gets easier and eaiser. Some of the things needed to be done are a little hard for us and don't get explained well(because they know it like the back of their hand) but if you ask they walk you through it. One tip though, you can't ask multiple questions at once. Go one at a time. If you ask too much at once you won't get full details. And just so you know, the Imagio is AWSOME, the best phone out there. I started with a touch pro and this phone is far superior. So don't get frustrated. I was and now i love logging in everyday. Can't wait to flash a new ROM, I never have before and look forward to these guys helping me.

Last edited by wedgemoose; 11-23-2009 at 05:22 PM.