Stoney60
PPCGeeks Regular

Stoney60 is keeping up the good workStoney60 is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Need help deciding

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gcav View Post
I am currently looking to upgrade my dinosaur phone. I have never had a smart phone because i can be rather rough out on the job with my phones. Im looking into replacing my sanyo (lol) for either a Hero, Pre, or moment. I have been leaning towards the moment for several weeks. I think the pre is next ( because of its true multitasking ability) and then the hero.

I need my phone to work with outlook for emails contacts and calendar. I like the idea of having a keyboard even though i have read mixed reviews about the moments keyboard. But the multitasking is kinda a big thing, i dont want to have to hang up a call or close something out just to open up contacts or calendar for something. (if that makes sense)

I know that this is a moment forum but have noticed alot of you have used several different phones up to this one and was just looking for some advice.
You would have to go to the Droid for a truly terrible HW keyboard. I love my Moment's keyboard.
A few minutes to thoroughly answer someone's question in detail can save hundreds of hours of searching and reading thousands of pages in these forums. A little patience goes a long ways and doesn't leave a bad taste in peoples mouths.