View Single Post
Old 11-23-2009, 01:51 PM
dibbson
Medium Hill Rom's

dibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to dibbson Send a message via MSN to dibbson
Re: Really? Bricked phone?

Well, I'm glad to see someone soo brazen to do this. Congrats! lol. I've got one for you though. I think you should try to kill the bootloader, this may help with bricking as you couldn't just get back into the bootloader. Try editing the bootloader files so that when they install they are no good and you have no bootloader. Then maybe flash with a trashed .nbh (maybe hexedit delete random bits) and see. You couldn't just reload the bootloader and a trashed ROM load, anyways... i would be curious of that. If that doesn't work then, i guess you would have to program something to kill it, or the previous suggestion of the microwave, lol.

Donations are never required, but ever so much appreciated if you feel the need to do so.