View Single Post
Old 12-04-2007, 12:34 PM
krohnjw
Regular 'Geeker

krohnjw is becoming a PPCGeeks regularkrohnjw is becoming a PPCGeeks regularkrohnjw is becoming a PPCGeeks regularkrohnjw is becoming a PPCGeeks regularkrohnjw is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by j_mee_5 View Post
i dont know what i did wrong.it works every time i do a hard re set on the phone.it works it will show who is online and what not but once i sign in on the computer it will not show who is online no more on the phone.

is it bc of how i do my contact with msn or maybe bc of some apps that i install on it.

can you guys tell me how you set up your contact i think thats y my is not working.bc i set up with msn but yes can you help me up here thanks.if you can.

j_me
This is likely the same problem with MSN messenger from the start. After you sign in the first time contacts will show up as online - subsequent sign ins will show them all offline. You can fix this by choosing "sign in as different user" and put your info again. This is a PITA.

You can alternatively install a newer version of MSN messenger that resolved this issue. Details here: http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...ghlight=MSN%2A

This will also allow you to not have to import all of your MSN contacts into your contact list on the phone if you choose. I have been running 10.6.33 for a while now and it works quite well.