View Single Post
Old 11-23-2009, 10:50 AM
info[]box1
Exigent Circumstance

info[]box1 is a VIPinfo[]box1 is a VIPinfo[]box1 is a VIPinfo[]box1 is a VIPinfo[]box1 is a VIPinfo[]box1 is a VIPinfo[]box1 is a VIPinfo[]box1 is a VIPinfo[]box1 is a VIPinfo[]box1 is a VIPinfo[]box1 is a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Subforums needed

Quote:
Originally Posted by mindfrost82 View Post
I made a subforum for Themes (like we have for the Pre). After looking through the threads, I don't see a need for an Apps one yet, but there were about 11 threads related to themes.
Mindfrost thanks for coming to the Blackberry forum and doing a little reconstruction.

Quote:
If you guys want any threads stickied let me know. I don't think anyone on the staff has a BB.

Can we get the two threads about operating systems (Juicy's Hybrid) & (cooltech's thread w/ the leaked 5.0.0.230 dl link) stickies or a operating system subforum.

Quote:
As far as devices, which ones do you think deserve their own sub forum? We could do Storm/Storm 2 and the Tour, those seem to be the popular ones here. Any others?
I think the Tour definitely will work for right now. Maybe in the future Storm/Storm2 Bold,Curve etc etc...TIA

late,
info[]box1