View Single Post
Old 11-23-2009, 01:16 AM
dishe
Halfway to VIP Status

dishe is halfway to VIP status based on repdishe is halfway to VIP status based on repdishe is halfway to VIP status based on repdishe is halfway to VIP status based on repdishe is halfway to VIP status based on repdishe is halfway to VIP status based on repdishe is halfway to VIP status based on repdishe is halfway to VIP status based on repdishe is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
The inside scoop with 6.5.1

Hey guys-
I was at a technology showcase in NYC recently (on press pass), and found myself hanging out by a table set up for Microsoft to advertise the new Windows Phone models.

Aside from drooling over the Touch HD 2, I managed to speak to a MS representative for a while... After all, I've got tons of questions about the future of the OS.

Anyway, long story short- he confirmed that 6.5.1 is not actually going to be the name of the new UI (it would appear that name was given in the forums since they didn't know what else to call it), but even more interestingly, it may not even be a new version of the OS!

I wrote up a rather long winded post about it on mopocket.com (after all, they got me the press pass to begin with):
http://www.mopocket.com/2009/11/wind...side-scoop.php

Figured folks on this board would find that information interesting.
This post has been thanked 6 times.