Lurker
Threadstarter

matcat is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Sprint TP2 and Sim Security

Quote:
Originally Posted by karate134 View Post
It's sad. Why does everyone expect everything for free?
I know, it's the limewire, torrent, old-school-napster generation. The thing is, people work hard to make their product.
If someone you don't know asked you to do something, let's say some yard work or whatever, would you do it for free?
Well, then why do you expect someone else to do work for you for free? (If you said you would do it for free, then come over... leaves need to be raked).
Funny stuff, just thought you would like to know I am an accomplished programmer, I have code spread all over the place, could very well be code I have written on your PC or on a few websites you have visited. I know what it is like to get paid for my work, but some concepts go beyond that.

Funny how this community of phone hackers comes together to unlock something that corporate greed put there, so they can obtain as much market share as possible, and that very community supports people who charge for the means to unlock them, what irony.

If it was true donationware, that would be great, put a GPL license on it, and take donations, but to charge a minimum and keep is closed source, tsk tsk.
This post has been thanked 1 times.