View Single Post
Old 11-22-2009, 03:40 PM
InfamousHB
Lurker

InfamousHB is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Alltel Plan VS Droid

I've heard you can use an alltel plan with a Droid. Many VZW reps have been telling me the opposite.

Anyone on here been able to get a droid without having to switch over to VZW plan? I've got a data plan with alltel and it works on my diamond. I don't see why it would suddenly stop working if I got a droid?

My alltel plan is an awesome deal, and if I'm forced to change it, I guess the droid is a no-go.

Quote:
EDIT EDIT EDIT

So apparently some of the plans from alltel transfer, but some don't. If you're having trouble purchasing the DROID on Verizonwireless.com without having to change your plan, that means your plan is incompatible.

Don't worry though, you can still change over to a different ALLTEL plan. It still ends up being cheaper than Verizon's plan by a long shot, and all the features still work.

I spoke to a great rep, refered to me by breakmyfootoff. Feel free to contact me via PM for her number. She truly knows the ins and outs of Verizon plans, and is really interested in getting you the best plan for what you need.

Last edited by InfamousHB; 11-23-2009 at 08:34 PM.