View Single Post
Old 11-22-2009, 03:40 AM
potatoofdoom
Lurker

potatoofdoom is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Question Refurbished Moguls, how much do they cost sprint?

Does anyone with any insider type knowledge know how much it costs sprint to refurbish a Mogul? Or maybe even any phone?

I am in a never-ending battle with sprint because they keep giving me defective moguls right out of the store. Their solution is to either keep giving me these garbage refurbs or give me a Snap or Treo Pro instead (not sure if those would be refurbished or new). I don't want either of those phones due to the tiny keyboards my human-sized thumbs.

So it might help me to have a rough idea of how much the refurbs are costing them so I can make a point. I've already gone through 5 or 6 refurbs. So even if you call it 10 dollars a piece, that's still 50 to 60 dollars out of sprint's pockets. If it's something more like 50 dollars a phone, then I think I'd be raising an excellent point once they've given me several hundred dollars worth of refurbished phones.

I mean, the phones are techincally already paid for I guess... But they have to order one every time, that has to cost something in shipping, plus man hours to order them and activate them. Maybe someone who works/has worked for Sprint will have an idea...

Wild guesses, as long as you use some sort of logic to back it up, are welcome too.