View Single Post
Old 11-22-2009, 03:29 AM
Nicaragüense
PPCGeeks Regular

Nicaragüense is keeping up the good workNicaragüense is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Considering Imagio...again

I agree with Saosin completely. The only reason i upgraded to this phone was because my omnia had been giving me screen issues. I will not upgrade to another until there is actually something good on it to make my job/life better, and if it is a few bucks then that will be weighed at the time of makin that decision. If it is that important $600 or so is not too much to spend. Stuff to tinker with and bragging rights are not on my must have list. The Imagio is great and if custom roms eventually get made that will be great, but not a must have.. After all it is a phone first and foremost.. !

I do have to mention though that prior to gettin my imagio i had been watching the O2 since i figured the screen issue would be gone on that.. But I felt all anti samsung the day my O1 crapped out on me.(again, 2nd time in 8 months) Alas, my 30 days are up. Imagio will definately fit the bill for the next 2 years.. Unless we get attacked by killer robot Zombies with H1N1 before then..

Last edited by Nicaragüense; 11-22-2009 at 03:35 AM.