View Single Post
Old 11-21-2009, 06:15 PM
Mayonesa
What did you say?

Mayonesa is halfway to VIP status based on repMayonesa is halfway to VIP status based on repMayonesa is halfway to VIP status based on repMayonesa is halfway to VIP status based on repMayonesa is halfway to VIP status based on repMayonesa is halfway to VIP status based on repMayonesa is halfway to VIP status based on repMayonesa is halfway to VIP status based on repMayonesa is halfway to VIP status based on repMayonesa is halfway to VIP status based on repMayonesa is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: rainbow looking smudge

Quote:
Originally Posted by poobah View Post
went to the sprint store. they said it doesn't affect the functionality of the phone and there's nothing i can do. unless i want to pay the 100 bux for getting another one.
thats BS!!!! dont fall for that... talk to a manager and put pressure on them... i had the screen on my tp replaced 3 times and they gave me crap once but i fought it.

they phone didnt come like that and its not suppose to me like that... there is damage on the screen... thats what warranty is for!!!! i pay extra for it so i expect them to back it up

fight it and fight it some more... dont eat up their BS

and be more careful with the screens.. these are not like the Hero screen that are glass.. these screens are made out of plastic... many layers... too much pressure will damage them... so when you clean it dont rub it too hard

good luck