View Single Post
Old 11-21-2009, 04:16 PM
onyxstar
Lurker

onyxstar is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Angry HELP ME PLEASE!!! Titan from USCC-Verizon... Stuck in programming screens..

I know that most of the people here are WAAAAYYYY smarting than me... SO I really could use this answer in easy 5th grade terms!!! PLEASE!!!

I don't understand Kitchens, roms, OLIPRO, RUU... I just got down that this darn phone is a titan/6800/ (maybe a Hermes)... So please go easy on the noob over here in the corner!!

So here is my problem..I was using Olipro 2.40 to flash my phone (Along with a clip from Youtube... Some guy is telling how to flash the phone over, the douche skipped some steps thinking everyone knew what he meant when he said... "Just like you did the other stuff with the USB connection" When at the time... THERE IS NO USB CONNECTION!!!!! The phone is stuck in that 4 color rainbow screen... It does say...

RUUNBH

TITA!)) MFG
SPL_2.40.Olipro
CPLD-9

I don't know what to do next.. a kitchen?? a rom?? a ruu?? Load windows 6.5??? For the last few days, I have been sucking my thumb and rocking back and forth in the corner!!!! My thumb got sore so I am know asking for the smart kids in the class to help the slower kid!!!

PLEASE A-TEAM!!! HELP ME!!!