View Single Post
Old 11-20-2009, 11:09 AM
fordnfishin
PPCGeeks Regular

fordnfishin is keeping up the good workfordnfishin is keeping up the good workfordnfishin is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: imagio is not pissing me off!

I would never trade htc for a samsung. Its like trade a Cadillac for a hyundai. But anyway this week I have been really pushing my imagio to screw up running multiple apps at the same time, heavy apps like opera, youtube video player, igo8 you know just looking for a reason to return it and wait for the dragon/passion. But you know what it runs through everything so impressively, I cannot justify trading it in. I have had it for a month now and I have never been happier with a windows mobile device. Especially without the hspl. Last night for instance I was texting my buddy's Chris and Jay while checking rss feeds going in and out of opera for more story while listening to music I had to send an email to my accountant and scan and fax a document all with my imagio, nothing phased it. No weird quirks or freezes just seamless navigation between apps. I mean the screen is there, that old 528mhz processor is just cranking away. Why should I give it up? BTW I can't stand the droids touch zoom controls in maps, album, and browser, not to have multitouch or hardware zoom controlls is ridiculous, hate the keyboard on screen in portrait and hardware, the camera is garbage even when it decides to focus. Google voice is cool.