View Single Post
Old 11-20-2009, 10:19 AM
weedahoe
VIP Member
Threadstarter

weedahoe is halfway to VIP status based on repweedahoe is halfway to VIP status based on repweedahoe is halfway to VIP status based on repweedahoe is halfway to VIP status based on repweedahoe is halfway to VIP status based on repweedahoe is halfway to VIP status based on repweedahoe is halfway to VIP status based on repweedahoe is halfway to VIP status based on repweedahoe is halfway to VIP status based on repweedahoe is halfway to VIP status based on repweedahoe is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to weedahoe Send a message via MSN to weedahoe Send a message via Yahoo to weedahoe
Re: slow text messaging

Yeah, I tried 6.5 when it first came out some time back and quicklt reverted back to 6.1 because of these issues. I remember this was an issue back then also. But that was a long time ago and i thought this would have been addressed by now. I may also go back to 6.1 if i cant find a resolution because me waiting 30-45-60 secs to shpw up is not an option. When I had my 6.1 it kept up with me and by the time I finished typing and hit send, it was there and ALL being sent.